Ludii Forum
3 new games by Mark Steere - Printable Version

+- Ludii Forum (https://ludii.games/forums)
+-- Forum: Suggestions (https://ludii.games/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Submit Your Games (https://ludii.games/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: 3 new games by Mark Steere (/showthread.php?tid=520)

Pages: 1 2

3 new games by Mark Steere - Michael - 03-25-2021

I have attached Ludii scripts for Pathway, Gopher and Bamboo. I have left out the category. I was hoping you guys could make those decisions..

As you probably know by now, when you press "remove" on an attachment, the post is published. That's why you see Flume here. The issue I reported is not resolved, so it is not working.

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Eric Piette - 03-25-2021

Hi,

Do you have the permission from Mark for these 3 games to be in Ludii?

Regards,
Eric

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Michael - 03-25-2021

Yes :)

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - MatthewStephenson - 03-25-2021

Hi,

Thanks, we are aware for the remove button issue. Unfortunately this problem is caused by the security content policy of our host university, so we cannot do anything about it at this stage...

Cheers,
Matthew

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Eric Piette - 03-25-2021

Hi Michael,

Great for these 3 games, I will add them to the dev version, they will be in the next release.
Concerning Flume, I fixed the issue you reported in the other post, (to be honest, I am surprised, no one get any bugs about it before, because that code was done in the beginning of our project and never touched since that time even if we change a lot of things, anyway that's fixed now :) )
For Flume, that was the only issue? Because if that's the case, I can just use your .lud submitted here and add the game too? Right?

Regards,
Eric

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Michael - 03-25-2021

Great! Just use the one submitted here, yes :)

Ooops. Slight mistake in the Bamboo file. Fixed it here.
Edit to explain: I only compared the size of the group of the last played stone to the number of groups you have, while I should've been comparing the size of your biggest group to the number of groups you have. I used result to find the biggest group:
Code:
                    (max
                        (results
                            to:1
                            (* 1 (size Group at:(from)))
                        )
                    )
If there is a more efficient way to do it, feel free to change it, but that seemed to work, at least.

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Michael - 03-26-2021

I discovered that Bamboo is really good misere, so I added that as an option. Mark approves.

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Eric Piette - 03-26-2021

Hi,

Ok I added that too to Ludii.

Regards,
Eric

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Michael - 03-27-2021

I forgot to write what the goal of Pathway is in the rules text.. Sorry about that. It's not a big problem if that part of the rules will be missing for the next version, but in case you can add it, it's this: "The first player unable to place a stone has won the game."

RE: 3 new games by Mark Steere - Eric Piette - 04-06-2021

Hi,

Ok I added it.

Regards,
Eric